Batch processing causes aurora to quit every time

Comments

3 comments

Leila Evans

Hi Alex,

• Please ensure that your computer meets the system requirements posted here (click this text to open link).
    • Let us know your version of the app (start Aurora > click Help > About Aurora).
    • If there are any updates for your Windows, install them.
    • Ensure that you have NET Framework 4.7.2. Download it here (click this text to open link).
    • Ensure that you have C++ 2013. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it. 
    • Ensure that you have Visual C++ 2015. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.

In case the steps above didn't help:

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and attach this text file to your email to support@skylum.com

Wayne Capald

Hey Alex I've got the same problem, and I also have fringing with JPEGS. Calls for help have been ongoing now for almost a month, I don't think they have co-ordinated support at Skylum. Just back and to with no progress, poorest I've seen when dealing with a company with over 150 employees.

Anna Veres

Hi Wayne, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience and misunderstanding. We have tested and investigated your case. 

We have already emailed you regarding the issue you experienced. Please check your mail. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.