Raw files Fuji S5 Pro

Comments

11 comments

Mathias Tom

Meine Fuji S5 Pro liefert aber RAF Dateien und die lassen sich von Luminar 3 bei mir normal öffnen.

-------

But my Fuji S5 Pro delivers RAF files and they can be opened by Luminar 3 normally.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mathias Tom

Mathias Tom

Wolfgang Kluge

Öffnen kann ich sie auch. Nur bei den Nikon *.nef steht am Filter RAW Entwicklung. Beii Fuji *.raf steht Entwickeln. Vor dem Update stand auch RAW Entwicklung bei den Fuji RAW`s. Vielen Dank für die Mühe, die du dir gegeben hast. Die ständigen Abstürze von Lumunar 3 und das elendlange Exportieren sind auch noch so ein Übel.

Wolfgang Kluge

Wolfgang Kluge

fPrime

Hi Wolfgang,

I also have a Fuji S5 Pro. May I suggest that you abandon Luminar as your converter for the S5? The reasons are these... there's no evidence that Luminar can read both the S and R pixels from a SuperCCD sensor and I believe Luminar can only output 6MP files from the S5 pro.

The absolute best converter for the Fuji S5 Pro is Fuji's legacy software, Hyper Utility HU-VS3. It works under XP compatibility mode in Win 7 through Win 10 and can be downloaded from public links as it's development has been orphaned. With HU-VS3 you get 12MP output, the S5 Pro's legendary dynamic range, and Fuji's proprietary color.

fPrime

Angela Andrieux

Hi Wolfgang,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Fuji S5 raw files. Please email one of the files you're having trouble with to support@skylum.com so we can test it. If the file is too large to email you can use WeTransfer.com and include the shared download link in your email to us. Please also include a link to this thread in your message. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mathias Tom

Wolfgang Kluge

Please sign in to leave a comment.