Full Screen Preview F missing in Liminar 3.0.2.

Answered

Comments

10 comments

Rob Strower

They dropped the button you have to use the key xD

Comment actions Permalink
    Paul Wolfe

Hi Andrew

The best I could find is pressing the tab key. This clears the work area and makes the picture much bigger, but still is not full screen.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Andrew,

I can see why you'd miss this keyboard shortcut. I will share this with our developers and hopefully we can get it added back in one of the upcoming updates.

Brigid Shaw

this is the one feature i really miss.  On an 18" laptop screen, full screen is a must for basic culling of images. The main reason I haven't ditched lightroom yet

Kim Freyberg

I really hope for a "full-screen" - mode soon. I don't understand how developers can't avoid this function. it's essential in  serious photo-editing software.

Andrew Scudder

Amen!!

Thankfully it made it onto Luminar Flex, but it's still a little buggy.  You can activate it maybe once or twice (while working on an image), and then it stops working.  And the only way get it working again is to close Flex, then open it back up.  So hopefully Luminar can get these short cut keys functioning correctly and consistently after each software update.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Andrew, 

If you have any issues with Luminar Flex, please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support

and we will be glad to assist you. 

Andreas B.

Hello Skylum Team,

are there any news about this must-have-feature? I´m quite disappointed, because for now i am forced to export my albums and watch the images in full screen mode with another software. That´s not way it should be :-(.

Kirk Osborn

Our tech team is aware of this issue and they will wix it in one of the future updates. Stay tuned.

Scott Lee

Looks like you've been aware for 10 months....

Post is closed for comments.