Aurora HDR 2019 - Can't open or see Mapped drive in Windows 10

Comments

5 comments

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Jeffrey, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue in a more scrupulous way. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Hans Klett

Has anyone figured this out yet? I also cannot see any mapped drives. I'm using a Synology DS918+ to store all of my RAW files and I'm not able to see that entire network connected drive. I can see C: and D: but nothing else. I'm also on Windows 10. This is a brand new installation of Aurora-HDR.

Helena Carter

Hello @Hans , @Jeffrey ,

Please, note that Aurora HDR 2019 doesn't work smoothly with external drives. We recommend moving the photos you want to process with Aurora HDR 2019 to the internal drive.

Best regards

Twila Ingham

I have Aurora HDR 2018.  Bought almost a year ago, just now getting time to look at it.  Imagine my surprise when I found I could NOT import or open any of my photos because Aurora HDR 2018 and apparently, 2019, don't play nice with Windows 10 and external NAS devices.  There is no way I'm moving my photos back to my main hard drive!  First of all, it's not large enough. I have well over 3TB of images.  If I hadn't needed more space or to keep them safe on a NAS drive I wouldn't have invested that kind of money. 

My NAS is a mapped network drive.  This is not acceptable to me, and probably many others here as well.  I guess I won't be buying the 2019 upgrade.  No point in wasting money & time on something that doesn't work!

If I am wrong, and this problem has been fixed, please let us know here in this thread.  I'll be happy to reconsider.

Thanks!

Margaret Bright

Hi Twila,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but I regret to inform you that at the moment Aurora HDR still does not operate smoothly with NAS devices.

You can always get in touch with our team via https://skylum.com/support - we'll be happy to assist and find the most convenient workaround for you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.