Aurora 2019 Crash On Bootup

Comments

10 comments

Leila Evans

Hi Alan - Sorry about that, but I'm afraid there's no ETA for the next update. Stay tuned!

Comment actions Permalink
    Alan Jackson

Could we please have consistent answers on this please, I was told recently that it was available for US, Canada and Australia straight away, and the rest of use 'shortly'..so is it shortly or no ETA. If it is no ETA then why say it would be available shortly. It must be over 3 weeks that I have been unable to use this application!!!

Anastasia Davis

Hi Alan! I am sorry for the confusion. The update you are talking about is referred to Luminar update, not the Aurora HDR one. This way, my colleague Leila said everything correctly. I am afraid we don't know the update date for Aurora HDR yet.

Alan Jackson

The email conversation that I had definitely related to Aurora after Microsoft patched Windows 10. I was told that the developers were working on if and the fix would be available as soon as possible (3 weeks ago). You then sent out an email re an updated Aurora which you said that it was only available in the US Canada and Australia. In all of my emails there was previous reference to Aurora not Luminar. Are you saying that you sent a fix for Luminar that was bug ridden?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Alan,

I'm very sorry for the confusion. As my colleagues said - the update coming out this week (and that was released as a soft launch recently to selected countries) is for Luminar, not Aurora.

If you received an email that indicated otherwise, please forward it to support@skylum.com so we can correct any misinformation that may have been sent.

Alan Jackson

I am on vacation this week, so I will send you the correspondence when I get back on Sunday

Alan Jackson

Is there an update on this yet please? I sent the email as requested some 2 weeks ago

Angela Andrieux

Hi Alan,

I don't have an ETA for the Aurora update yet. I'll check with our support team and verify that they received your message. Again, we apologize if there was a miscommunication.

Hugo Guzman

Aurora 2019 keeps crashing after beginning to save the merge. I had a similar problem with Luminar 3.  In both cases I am using the 2018 software because Skylum staff is lacking, in my opinion.  For me, time is money, I'm not on a salary like them.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Hugo,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support so we could assist you in a better way.

Please sign in to leave a comment.