Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Oosman,

• Please ensure that your computer meets the system requirements posted here (click this text to open link).
    • Let us know your version of the app (start Aurora > click Help > About Aurora).
    • If there are any updates for your Windows, install them.
    • Ensure that you have NET Framework 4.7.2. Download it here (click this text to open link).
    • Ensure that you have C++ 2013. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it. 
    • Ensure that you have Visual C++ 2015. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.

In case the steps above didn't help:

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and attach this text file to an email to support@skylum.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Pandoramics

Hi Angela. I'm having the same problem. Several windows with the same errors. I've tried Aurora 2018 and Aurora 2019 and same error. 

My system exceed by far the requirements.
    I got installed (and active) .NET Frameworks 3.5 and 4.8 (that means, 4.7.2 requirements are fulfilled)
    I got C++ and Visual C++ installed in all the possible versions.

I did everything, google it, and still.

What's going on here? Any other idea? Thanks!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Pandoramics,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate. Thanks in advance!

Post is closed for comments.