Yes 3.0.2 is out, but we were told to expect 3.1.0 by now

Comments

8 comments

K.G. Wuensch

They stated that for whatever reasons they had, they renamed the release to 3.0.2 but it would contain everything that 3.1.0 was supposed to bring...

Comment actions Permalink
    Colin Grant

They already have. 3.1.0 was replaced by 3.0.2. I'll leave it to you to decide as to why!

Eric van Bemmel

Oh, I must have missed that announcement. Thanks for correcting me.

Hans Andersen

Many write about 3.0.2, but I have not yet been given the opportunity for this update. How do you access these updates?
    I try the menu item "HELP/Check for Updates", but without success. 
    I am confused.

K.G. Wuensch

You have to be from Canada or Australia or pretend to be (via VPN)... The rest of the world is supposed to get the version in 4 days (don't know how many days back they said 4 days) unless the poor sods in said regions have enough trouble to make Skylum reconsider going ahead with the global release of yet another highly buggy version...

Winfield Terry

Tried both Canada and Australia and neither showed a new update available.  Maybe the update was so horrible that they pulled it from being downloadable.  

Gary Sibio

So not only do Windows users not get the same features as Mac users, if we're from the USA we have to wait longer for updates. Hey Skylum, do you understand how frustrating this is? Are you intentionally trying to get your users mad at you because it's certainly working with me?

Gary

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

You can find the most recent news on the 3.0.2 update here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360041735072-New-Luminar-update-is-coming-soon

Please sign in to leave a comment.