Copying adjustments without crop

Comments

5 comments

Erwin Kargl

Hi Mick,

like now Luminar 3 does not support this.Would love to see a dialogue for the options which adjustemens to sync like LR has.

And cause it´s not, I use Looks for this, works fine but one have to open each image to set a look to the image. Copying adjustments would be a faster solution. 

Erwin

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Mick,

At the moment all settings are copied (including crop) when syncing changes between images. We'll work to improve this in the future.

Rene Beaupoil

A dialogue is absolutely necessary. The crop has to be copied for HDR brackets, but there are other cases where it makes no sense at all.

My version obviously does not copy the crop :-(

Kate Williams

Hi Rene, 

Thanks for the suggestion! 

We've removed cropping while synching adjustments from Luminar for now. Our tech team will surely consider making crop optional in one of the future releases, but no ETA for that now. 

Adrian Robert

Hmm, I'd prefer it be the other way (include the crop) "for now", until the dialog can be added.  That's how Aperture defaulted it, and it's easy enough to remove the crop if you don't want it after stamping the adjustments -- but I have yet to find a way to copy one from one photo to another.

Please sign in to leave a comment.