Luminar 3.0.2. Here's what's new.

Featured

Comments

63 comments

Phong Thai

I had already sent the files but it seems no one has ever tried to reproduce the issue at your end? (instead blindly guiding me to try something not very logically - I'm a programmer myself). Please try the files I sent you, and confirm if you can reproduce the bug (I believe you'll see the bug as I do). Thanks.

Comment actions Permalink
    Pascal Bieri

I am searching for a Lightroom alternative and testing Luminar. I really like the looks and filters and how easy photos can be edited. But the application is so slow and crashes all the time - there is always a lag between moving a ruler and seeing the actual output and working with the library/extracting pictures is also not performant. I‘m having a desktop with plenty of power, thus the slow performance must be coming from Luminar only (Intel i9 9900k with 16Threads @ nearly 5Ghz, 32GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, M2 SSD 970 Evo Plus). Think the Windows version is still in maturing phase and cannot be productively used!

Dmytro B.

We're going to release a major update at the end of spring - Luminar 3.1.0. Performance and stability will be improved in this version a lot.

Please sign in to leave a comment.