Luminar 3 problems

Comments

8 comments

Steve Ratts

Hi David,

Are you using an Apple Magic Mouse? If so, this is a known issue - and a very annoying one! I use a magic mouse on my Macbook Pro and it does this, but on my desktop machine I've got a gaming mouse (lots of buttons) and it doesn't do it.

I'm not sure when they plan to address the magic mouse issue, but at least a workaround is really easy if you have a spare mouse you can switch to.

Steve

Comment actions Permalink
    Anna V

Hi David,

Just in case, please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support  and we'll be happy to help.

David Sutton

Hi Steve,

Yes I'm using a magic mouse and thought that might be the issue. I'll try another mouse and see what happens. Many thanks for your help

George Knochel

Steve and Anna, is there a list of Luminar "Known Issues"  for customers of Luminar?

I have an iMac and use a Logitech game mouse, and don't seem to have any problems with this one.

Angela Andrieux

Hi George,

Here is our current list of Known Issues:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360037201971-Luminar-3-Update-from-Support-UPDATED-1-8-19

We'll update it when the next update comes out this week.

Raj Dasgupta

This is the exact problem I am having ... did you ever get it fixed ?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Raj,

This has not yet been fixed, but will be addressed in one of the upcoming updates.

Raj Dasgupta

Thanks for following up on this. I was beginning to think that I was hallucinating as the pictures kept changing randomly every time I clicked on any of them !!

Please sign in to leave a comment.