Aurora 2019 Cropping images on import

Comments

11 comments

Denis Kotsee

Please send an image or two to the support team via the form here: http://skylum.com/support

Link to this thread in your email.

Here's how you can send us the images:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email.
    Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Bergin

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've follow your instructions and send an email to support with the wetransfer images attached.

Dave Brunt

I'm having the same issue, this is a huge problem. Any solution on this yet?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry to hear you are also experiencing this issue. Please follow the instructions from Denis above so we can further investigate the problem. Thanks in advance!

Joseph Dankha

Any updates on this? I am having same issue

Stephen Bergin

The only work around I found is to choose your brackets inside of Light room and send them to Aurora through there.

Stephen Bergin

Yeah to be honest if it wasn't for lightroom, Aurora would be a waste of money for me.

Can't use the software as advertised without the help of Lightroom. It's really not good enough

James Siebert

Hi, I'm having these same issues, plz fix.
    if I import from LR it is ok but if i import directly into aurora it crops the images with no way to undo that crop.

Helga Rowles

Hi James, could you please specify whether you use Sony A7S2?

James Siebert

Hi, 
    Yes A7S2 with samyang 8mm f2.8
    The lens is a crop lens on a FF camera to increase the FOV but I don't think the camera communicates with this lens so it shouldn't know about that.

Anastasia Davis

@James Thanks for your reply. We are aware of this issue and we have fixed it. Nevertheless, there is no info on the release date of the update.

Please sign in to leave a comment.