Guided Transform

Comments

4 comments

Vance Zachary

Hi, Hector. I mentioned a request for an automated or guided transform tool in Luminar and they affirmed that they are strongly considering it. Then I read they were considering an AI transformation tool. Not sure how well that would work but at least they are considering something along those lines. I'm sure working on the Luminar Libraries is the priority right now. Hope that helps.

Colin Grant

I really am not in favour of all the AI stuff. Anyway what can AI possible add over the existing automatic stuff? But then Skylum love hype rather than substance.

Hector Caroselli

I too am not a fan of AI although I think it has become a lot of hype and the latest buzzword. I am not even sure if we all mean the same thing when we use this latest marketing term.The Guided Transform tool in Lightroom CC is pretty cool. I don't know if it is AI or not but it looks useful. I am hoping Skylum adds something like this, and soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5AKRxq_3ME

Colin Grant

I use Lr. Would never trust the Luminar dam. Will be years if ever before they get anywhere near Lr.

Please sign in to leave a comment.