New Software - C1

Comments

7 comments

Tim Trim

You won’t regret it. Colour rendition is so much better and plenty of other benefits. Enjoy.

Tim Trim

You get what you pay for. Luminar remains an unfinished piece of software with garish colour handling and full of gimmicks. Each to their own. C1 upgrade equates to less than a cup of coffee a week.

Vance Zachary

Lightroom subscription also costs less than a cup of coffee every week. The goal of this all is to find the software that best helps your images reach their fullest potential. Find the one that best suits you! There are a lot of them out there!

Chris Maltese

Concur, to each his own. 

I had high hopes for the product, but it’s not there yet.  Given the price point (I paid $50 with a coupon), it’s not a big thing to use something else until it is “production ready”.  Yes, when you pay for something, regardless of the price, it should work as advertised - period - without the feel of operating in a Beta environment.

Until L3 is reliable and capable of delivering the goods, I’ve been enjoying Iridium RAW Developer and managing my catalog with Bridge.  This setup produces wonderful output for me.  Who knows, I might stay with it.

Either way, it’s all good.

— Respectfully / Chris

Kirk Osborn

Hi Oscar,

We will add the possibility to save .lmnr projects in one of the next updates. Stay tuned.

Colin Grant

Come on Kirk what help is that stupid help desk speak. "One of the next updates" means absolutely nothing and if it really is important (which it might be) it should be an immediate fix, not something that will be done some unspecified time in the future. You guys are beyond belief.

Anders Svensson

It's bad enough that the ability to save lmnr projects was removed in Luminar 3, but 3 can't even open existing projects that weren't saved with original resources and history.

Please sign in to leave a comment.