Hard Drive at 98% after launching Luminar 3.

Comments

6 comments

Leila Evans

Hi Victor - This may happen when Luminar hasn't fully loaded your library. You can also try to remove Luminar catalog:

1. Make sure Luminar is closed.
    2. Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
    3. Remove the Luminar Catalog folder.

Then create a new catalog with a smaller folder.

Comment actions Permalink
    Graham Remington

Hi 

Luminar 3 not responding when I open the programme  , how do I  fix this problem ?

Started this week using windows 10

Graham Remington

Maryna Skylum

Hi Graham,

Please try reinstalling the app in the following way: 

• Go to “Apps and Features” by right click on the Start button;
    • Find Luminar there and click [Uninstall](you can also uninstall from the Control Panel);
    • Type %appdata% in Search (folder Roaming should open);
    • Find the folder “Luminar 3” and delete it (it deletes your license for Luminar 3 too. Please, note that your Custom and downloaded Looks will be removed, so make sure to save them somewhere);
    • Go to Pictures -> Luminar Catalog and rename it (if you have your Catalog anywhere else, find it and rename)
    • Install the app once again and launch it: https://luminar3.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/win/Luminar3_Installer.exe 

Please note that Luminar 3 by default creates a Catalog in the Users folder Pictures and it takes first images to add in the Library from the folder Pictures (unless you haven't changed the location of the Catalog). 

I recommend you to create a Catalog in the empty folder/folder without any photos (you can set the location during the Setup Wizard) and add images in parts after the installation of the app. 

If that doesn't help, please, contact us at support@skylum.com

Graham Remington

Hi
    I have done that now, what up grade do I install that as well ?

Graham Remington

Graham Remington

Hi

Slow start up and not responding , what do I do now ?

I followed your instruction and reinstalled .

Graham Remington

Angela Andrieux

Hi Graham,

I'm sorry to hear that my colleague's instructions didn't resolve the issue for you. Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and include a link to this thread in your message. We need to investigate further. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.