L3 but there no Lightroom 6 plug in.

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Patrick,

You can can install the Luminar 3 plugin in Lightroom 6 as well.

1. Quit Lightroom and open Luminar 3 as a standalone
    2. Go to File > Install Plugins and click the button to install the Lightroom plugin
    3. Quit Luminar and restart your computer
    4. Launch Lightroom and right-click on an image and go to Export > Luminar 3

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment actions Permalink
    patrick wynne

Fantastic,it's work!!!, thanbk you for your great service

Regards Patrick

Angela Andrieux

You're very welcome, Patrick!! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Ed Dumas

ANgela,

As I tried a week ago, The install for LR 6 button is grayed out in Luminar..I use windows 10 it even states I need to install LR CC ...so no It will not install to LR 6 I did exactly as you stated in this thread.

Ed Dumas

Helena Carter

Hi Ed!

Manually installing Luminar as a plugin for Lightroom should help. Here's how to do this:

• Make sure Luminar and Lightroom are closed.
    • Download the plugin file from here (click Download in the upper right): https://www.dropbox.com/s/qvk85snt6sgxhi0/Luminar3Export.lrplugin.zip?dl=0
    • Right-click the .zip you've downloaded > click Extract All. When prompted to specify the destination for the extracted file, click Browse. Paste the following path into the address bar in the top of the window that opens:%appdata%\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules

Here's how it should look like: 

• Click Select Folder and then click Extract.

Access Luminar 3 from Adobe Lightroom in the following way:

• Right-click on the image > Export > Export to Luminar 3 > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to Luminar 3, you can also choose Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After applying adjustments in Luminar 3 your photo should appear in Lightroom's Catalog > All Photographs. 

Let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Please sign in to leave a comment.