Missing presets in Luminar 3

Comments

7 comments

Anna Veres

Hi Tony,Β 

I will be glad to help you but could you please specify if you refer to the default presets of Luminar 2018 or the presets that you have downloaded to Luminar 2018 on your own?Β 

tony neill

Hi Anna and thank you for the reply.

I only own Luminar 3. I have seen Luminar 2018 default presets being used on YouTube (Matt Suess) and wanted to use them in Luminar 3. I bought L3 thinking that all the default 2018 Presets would be included. I'm happy with what IS included in L3, but as I don't own the 2018 version, I can't copy and paste them to the preset folder in L3. Do you know if there is another way around it? 😊

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tony,

The default presets for Luminar 2018 cannot be transferred to Luminar 3 directly. However, if there is a specific preset you're looking for I can probably duplicate it for you and send you the .lmp file so you can install it into Luminar 3.

tony neill

Hi Angela!

Thank you very much 😊 I am really interested in 'Dramatic Grungy' and 'Enhanced Reality'. 

Skylum Support sent me an email showing a screen shot of copying L2018 Looks/presets to L3 Looks/presets folder. Is L2018 still available to purchase and then I could (theoretically?) get all previous presets transfered to my L3? I only bought L3 because it is the latest 'version'.. I wasn't buying it for the cataloging, though it is certainly handy! 😊

Thank you.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tony,

It isn't possible to transfer the built-in presets from one version to another. The only presets that can be moved are purchased presets/Looks and Custom presets/Looks.

However, I was able to duplicate the two you mentioned and can email them to you. Just send me a message at angela@skylum.com and I'll send them to you. :)

tony neill

Thank you very much Angela for those files! You are doing an amazing job trying to keep us all happy and I for one am extremely grateful.. Thank you again πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tony,

You are very welcome!! Β :-)

Please sign in to leave a comment.