Free copy of Aurora HDR 2018 in Digital Camera World magazine

Comments

5 comments

Alan Taylor

But support just blows you off as usual; there is just the same old automatic response; 

"Due to a high number of incoming emails it may take us a bit longer to respond to your query. We thank you for your patience, and recommend taking a look at the most frequently asked questions for Aurora HDR 2019 and Luminar 3, since they may already contain the information you're looking for."

I had this same response yesterday.

EDIT. Just got mine! Thanks.

Denis Kotsee

The email you quoted is an automatic reply. The number of emails we have is still high, so we indeed may take longer to respond. Sorry for that. Glad to hear you received your code.

Denis Kotsee

We've just resent license keys for Aurora HDR 2018 to everyone who requested them. Please check your inbox.

Raymond Shellum

After all the hassle my graphics card won’t run Open GL 3.3 😂😂😂😂Uninstall software🙈

Helena Carter

Hi Raymond,

Please, try the following steps:

• Please ensure that your computer meets the system requirements posted here.
    • If there are any updates for your Windows, install them.
    • Ensure that you have NET Framework 4.7.2. Download it here (click this text to open link).
    • Ensure that you have C++ 2013. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.  
    • Ensure that you have Visual C++ 2015. Download it here (click this text to open link). Select your preferred language, click Download, mark vcredist_x64.exe with a checkbox, and click Next to download it.

In case the steps above didn't help:

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and send to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.