Free copy of Aurora HDR 2018 in Digital Camera World magazine

Pinned

Comments

20 comments

Denis Kotsee

We've just resent license keys for Aurora HDR 2018 to everyone who requested them. Please check your inbox.

David Müller

Hi, I bought a digital copy of digital camera world just to get aurora hdr to add to my luminar workflow.
    However the URL which is printed to access the download doesn't work anymore. Instead it just leads to a page where I can download a trial of aurora 2019.
    Any solution for this?

Denis Kotsee

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check back in 24 hours, the page to claim your free copy of Aurora HDR 2018 should be back up again.

Tony Collins

Also looking for the free download copy page. Do you have an update when it will be back up?

Thanks.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Tony,

Please check back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!

David Müller

SO the page is back up but clicking get my copy doesnt do anything!

Ann Hassig

I used the url from the magazine but just get a page saying download to get a free trial.

Lee Harrison

I go to the page for the free copy of Aurora HDR 2018, fill in my details and click the button and it does nothing!!! Any update on when this will be working?

Tony Collins

So here we are - some time after the promised 24 hours.

I'm having the same problem

Paul Meachen

Same here - nothing happens when I click on the link.

David Müller

The good old skylum way of promising stuff and then not delivering...

2 days have passed and the site is back online but registering your mail does nothing.

Anastasia Davis

I am sorry for the inconveniences. We are working on it, there are some technical glitches. You can reach us at support@skylum.com and we will provide you with a key.

Paul Meachen

Emailed as Nastia suggested - received another link and a key within a couple of hours, so it's installed and working now.  Thank you so much Nastia.

Robert Kuhl

Yesterday I have sent a Mail to Support, but no answer.

Anna Veres

Hi Robert, we try to answer within 24 hours, please check your mail + Spam box, the reply can appear to be there. 

Robert Kuhl

Hi
    There is nothing in the spam Box

Angela Andrieux

Hi Robert,

Looks like you received and opened our reply just a little while ago. Please confirm you received it. Thanks!

Robert Kuhl

Only an answer the Problem will be solved tomorrow, but no link and no key

John Eustace

When I go to the page for the free copy of Aurora HDR 2018, fill in my details and click the button and it does nothing,

Do you have an update on when this will be fixed.

Denis Kotsee

Hi everyone, the page to claim your free copy of Aurora HDR 2018 is up and running again. Sorry for it being temporary unavailable this weekend.

Please sign in to leave a comment.