Such a disappointment

Comments

6 comments

blueJack

I can only emphasize that! The speed of the program is poor underground. I want an application that is faster than Lightroom.

I have the same problem editing images: If an image has already been edited, it cannot be edited again. The image is blurred - even if I wait half an hour.

@Skylum: Please fix this problem as soon as possible. Once again I offer to test a beta version and give feedback. Luminar would be a great software that would be a good alternative to Lightroom if these annoying performance problems were fixed.

Comment actions Permalink
    Winfield Terry

It's a bug with the Sky AI, if you have that enabled on an edit you won't be able to edit it further once you leave and come back.  I wrote a little blurb about how I worked around it as I had edited about 5 images before finding out about the bug.  

Denis Kotsee

We will release an update meant to target performance issues at the end of January - beginning of February.

Guy Meacham

Will that also include a fix for this ridiculous AI Sky bug or will we have to wait longer for that? It's so easy to get caught out by this because it's not just if you choose that filter it's also if you click on any preset that uses it!

I boggles my mind how this bug was not found before release! Or maybe it was!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Guy,

Yes, the issue with the Sky Enhancer should also be fixed in that update.

Gary Sibio

To be honest AI Sky Enhancer is not exactly blowing my socks off.

Gary

Please sign in to leave a comment.