here's a list of features that I would like to see in Luminar:
* Versions / Virtual copies of image: I would like to be able to work on different versions of one physical file/image (already on the roadmap).
* Improved physical file handling: I would like to be able to create physical copies of images (with or without filter settings) from within luminar. E.g. because I like to have separate physical folders for certain selections.
* Ignore sub-folders in luminar database: right-click on folder in library pane -> ignore folder. Also allow to temporarily ignore folder without deleting existing catalog data.
* Use of labels/tags in database: I would like to be able to associate arbitrary labels for person names, genres, places, etc. with my photos and also be able to search for images by label
* Comments. sometimes it would be good to associate some free text information with a photo
* Contact Sheet feature
* Crop Tool: a toggle-button where I can completely black out the parts of the picture that will be cropped
* Selective copy of adjustments: I don't always want to copy all adjustments, and I almost never want to copy the crop settings.
* Support for automatic raw processing. Does not seem to work for my RX100 IV.
* more tutorial videos for specific topics, e.g. explaining specific filters, (raw) development, etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.