Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 are unable to launch

Comments

3 comments

Timothy Harnett

I'm still in the same place.  I got it to open but it is hanging on 'Reading File Structure'.  I suspect that it is going to be an issue of killing the library.

Where do I find the library to delete it?

Helena Carter

Hi @Vincent,

Please, send your system info to our Support team providing the link to this thread as well via support@skylum.com

Here's how:

• Press the Windows logo key + R.
    • Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    • In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
    • Click File > Export.
    • Type the name of the file and save it somewhere where you can easily find it
      and attach this text file to your reply to this email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sherie Dracup

I have been using Luminar 3 for about a month, with a few issues, like the odd crashing.  But today, the program will not load the libraries.  I am also getting the reading file structure as well.  I have restarted several times, and now I get nothing.  If I click on the library side, it shows a box, but no pictures are visible.  The first time I changed to edit, it showed the picture, but then I clicked on anotherd empty box and no picture.  I did the upgrade.  I have purchased this, and although I am just learning the software and really like it, it has me wondering if I should have waited until the bugs are out.  I am also a WIN 10 user.  Should I do what you suggested to Vincent?  I had originally contacted support on another issue but never received an answer to my second e-mail.   Thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.