Emerald Green Tint to all photos.

Comments

5 comments

Manfred Ram

Hi Keith. A german user in a FB group here has reported similar issues with raws frm Canon. Suggest to use Adobe's DNG tool (free) (Adobe DNG Converter) to convert your raws to dng format and go from there, until Skylum has solved your problem. And over here many people are similarly annoyed about Skylum's behaviour and release (sale)  of program that is almost unuseable in some cases (with my Mac there is hardly no problem, it seems the Windows version is quite bad though, Not sure what they have done during beta test.

regards/Manfred

(not linked to Skylum at all)

Denis Kotsee

@Keith Couch could you please send us one of the RAWs this issue occurs with?

Here's how you can send us the file:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the reply to this post.

Chris Maltese

Hi Keith - 

I'm on OSX and experience the same condition.  Mine is with Fuji .RAF files.

--Chris

Manfred Ram

Hi Chris:  I would like to try this on my MAC Version witha file from your set. Can you please transfer as described above and post the link so that the test file can be downloaded ? I have downloaded a testfile (.raf) frm Internet, when I open it it shows up correctly, turns a bit greenish for a split second then returns to correct color. let me know, please

Chris Maltese

Hello Manfred -

Thanks for trying to help us.  I have links to test files located in this thread: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360037142031-RAW-Format-Issue-raf-

—Chris

Please sign in to leave a comment.