Aurora HDR 2019 crashes

Comments

7 comments

Rojal Pradhan

Just bought HDR and I have the same issue. I open an image and when I click on the create hdr button, it crashes. Any help?

Comment actions Permalink
    Steingrimur M Bragason

if you right click on the Aurora icon on the desktop and click on run whith graphics processor and the i go to High-performance Nivida processor the it work at my pc perfect

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Rojal, if the issue remains please contact us at http://www.skylum.com/support  and we'll be happy to help.

Dean Wigmore

I had the same issue with Aurora 2019 crashing and tried the right click fix from Steingrimur and it works fine. Strange that it still doesn't work by double clicking the icon. Any suggestions Skylum?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Dean,

Aurora HDR 2019 requires OpenGL 3.3 and some onboard graphics cards do not support this. However, if you have a discrete graphics card with support you can override your computer's default with the right-click > run with graphics processor.

Evan Auster

Angela, what does that mean and on what OS?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Evan,

Open Graphics Library (OpenGL) is a cross-language, cross-platform application programming interface (API) for rendering 2D and 3D vector graphics. The API is typically used to interact with a graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve hardware-accelerated rendering. Version 3.3 is the minimum version of OpenGL required to run Aurora HDR 2019 on all Windows computers.

Please sign in to leave a comment.