Comments

8 comments

Jacques Demers

It's a very good question and I would to know too.

Merle Becker

Are you saying that what they sent us is not a "full" software package.  I have seen a few notes about differences - options that some have and others do not and on the same platform. Pls post when you find an answer - Thanks.

Jacques Demers

When I bought Aurora 2019 I have a link in the invoice to download the file and the size of the file is around 24mb. I also have a link to Aurora 2018 and this one is 326mb. Like Daniel Fenn mentioned I think it is legitimate to be able to download the full version.

Daniel Fenn

Thank you guys, might just email support and ask them.

Merle Becker

Daniel Fenn pls keep us posted with your findings.  Thanks

Daniel Fenn

Well you can download the full installer here :

https://aurorahdr2019win.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/Aurora_Win_Setup_2549.exe

Enjoy :)

Merle Becker

Daniel - Do we know what the differences are between the two versions. Are there more options to the larger full version vs the smaller? Which is recommended by Skylum and why?  Why would there be such a major difference.  Did Skylum provide you any information on these issues.  Very confusing as it stands now. ie. yes you got the Mercedes but this model does not have the backseat?  Or yes the engine is smaller but it's more efficient and powerful.  Communications?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Merle,

The software once installed is the same. The different installers have to do with how they connect to our servers and when the application is downloaded (i.e. up front, or via an installer that connects to our servers after you initiate the download).

Please sign in to leave a comment.