Luminar 3 Update from Support - UPDATED 1/8/19

Pinned Featured

Comments

42 comments

John Newton

Here in Bulgaria still have not got the 3.02 version

Comment actions Permalink
    Hillman Lo

Is there any update as promised? I just checked and mine is 3.0.1 which is the latest.

Maryna Skylum

This week, we plan to launch a new Luminar update.

We had initially planned to release it on February 12, but our team discovered some critical issues last week and was fixing them over the weekend.
    As of today, we’ve fixed 3 out of the 4 issues we discovered.

But we’ve decided to take a few extra days to fix the remaining issue and double-check everything.

So there’s a slight delay with the update, but we still aim to deliver it to you this week.

Manfred Ram

Thanks for the update (information)- Take your time with the release. It doesnt really matter whether you release the update this week, next week, Skylum has lost so much confidence amongst the userbase that have purchased the product that it doesnt matter really. I do hope that the beta testing will be done thoroughly this time and not with just half an eye open.

Andy H

Thanks Maryna. Can you confirm whether these issues were discovered as a result of feedback from the limited release of the 3.0.2 update last week? That release did nothing for me, so I’m hoping the wider release in the next few days will be more effective.

Andy H

@Merle Becker. Sure I can let you know more on how I use ON1. Shame you can't private message through this forum! Why don't you go over to the ON1 forum and leave your question there. I can then answer, plus you'll get the benefit of other users feedback too. I'll keep an eye out for your post.

https://on1help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200180998-General-Discussion

Angela Andrieux

Hi Andy,

Yes, these issues were discovered during the limited release. You can read more about it here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360041735072-New-Luminar-update-is-coming-soon

Lakeida Sprenkle

Hi great app, I just have two pain points: Scroll bars too narrow and the Looks preview window is too small and at the very bottom.  Would like the ability to move it to the Left or Right side of the app as well as make it user sizable.

Thank you!

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Lakeida,

Thank you for your great suggestion.

I will forward your comments to the person in charge for further consideration.

Have a good day!

Joris

The same issue for the past 18 months: Enable color-managed displaying of the editing window under Windows. Luminar is worthless without it for any kind of serious work.

Kate Williams

Hi Joris,

I've replied to you regarding color-management here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360048551631-What-s-new-in-Luminar-3-1-3-update-?page=2#comments 

Please provide us with the requested information - our team will be glad to check your case. 

Joris

@Kate Williams,

See my response over there

Please sign in to leave a comment.