I make it short:
- Performance improvements (more/better progress indicators, multi-threading, things like export in the background etc.)
- Faster/more efficient sync of the library: changes in Finder sometimes take a long time to be reflected in the library
- Much more export options, including renaming, presets, watermarks etc. (there's already separate requests in this forum regarding this).
- Improved/enhanced import options regarding folder organization. I currently cannot reflect my folder structure: "library -> year -> month -> custom folder name". I can select either "year/month" OR a custom folder name, but I cannot combine these options, which means I have to manually create all folders and the import is of no use.
- Album structure: all are on the same level now with now options for sorting/filtering which will for sure become very hard to use with a growing number of albums. I would at least need e.g. parent folders for albums or some other way of organization instead of just a flat list.
- Manual sorting: imagine an album with completely mixed pictures from different projects for let's say a calendar. Those pictures will need custom sorting, creation date is of no use here. The "manual" sorting would have to be persisted, and the exporting option would need to follow it with custom filenaming including a counter.
Already on the roadmap:
- Virtual Copies - luckily already on the roadmap, this is a must and I hope it comes fast
- Advanced search/filtering - also important
That's the most important I can think of currently, I appreciate the product so far though and I'm looking forward to a fast development to get closer to an essential feature set!
Please sign in to leave a comment.