Comments

3 comments

Kristin Traudt

I emailed directly to support on Monday and again today and reached out on their Facebook page as well. I got one canned message about trying to import instead of saving to try to fix the issue I’m having and 2 saying they’ll reach out to me someday. I tried everything they suggested before I emailed. If they’re going to release a crappy product maybe they should be better prepared when they get called on it.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kristin Traudt

I can’t save, export, share or in any way view my edited work. The only way I can see my edited photos is by opening them within the software. The last photo I tried to export caused the system to crash and you think I’m “bailing”? It’s been six days since my original email and no response. Yes, it’s super easy to email, it’s getting a response that’s difficult... but sure, I’ll wait an undisclosed amount of time to finally use something I obviously over paid for....

Dmytro Boyko

@Kristin, I am sorry for the inconveniences. We've just issued a refund for both of your purchases: Aurora HDR 2019 + Luminar 3. You're always welcome back.

Please sign in to leave a comment.