can't open images in Aurora 2019 on MAC

Comments

7 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bob,

I'm sorry to hear that! Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll investigate the issue.

Colin Jex

I have the same issue since loading Luminar 3. Skylum support have been useless after I sent a video of the crash. I don't think they have even read my replies - just answered by a a bot?

I now have a useless bit of software and no help from Skylum.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Colin!
    We are doing our best to reply to each customer as soon as possible. In case our reply didn't help you please reach us once again and we will try other solutions. 

Dustin Jermalowicz

I have the same issue as well. Any progress on solving this?

Colin Jex

No progress at all. I just wonder what is going on at Skylum. Previously I thought Aurora was a good product, but now is unusable on JPEGs. OK with RAW but I had to find this out by trial and error.

Dustin Jermalowicz

I may have found a workaround, but it's not convenient and not for everybody. I have Photoshop and I installed the Aurora Plugin. That way I was able to open the file, which then went to Aurora. Not ideal at all, but at least it gets me a portion of the way to what I need. 

Colin Jex

Thanks Dustin. I don't have Photoshop, but I stick to using RAW as in my previous comment. This fault has existed for about 2 months now. Not a good reflection on Skylum!

Please sign in to leave a comment.