how to install to Luminar 3 the look/preset "Tonality Mega B&W Pack by Richard Harrington"

Comments

6 comments

Roy Blackwell

When I installed Luminar 3, all the presets I had in Luminar 2018 came over automatically. Try Add Luminar Looks Collection... from the File menu.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ed Dumas

Just find the DATA folder for luminar 3 and folder with look files Manually copy youe files there, reopen program

David Norman

I can't get the Tonality to install either. All I see are a bunch of .jpg files once I unzip them.

Tried Winter Collection and it installed no problem.

Leila Evans

@David Norman - Tonality is our legacy app, so it can't be added as a plugin to our new Luminar 3.

Tonality Preset Packs, Workspace, and Textures are here: https://skylum.com/luminar/marketplace/presets/53

How to add a new preset pack to Luminar
    If a preset pack comes in a zipped folder, you’ll first have to extract it. Installing a preset pack is simple:
    1. Launch Luminar.
    2. Click File > Add Custom Presets Pack .
    3. Select the preset pack file.

Luminar should tell you that it has successfully installed the pack.

How to add a new Workspace to Luminar
    Workspace files for Luminar have the .lmws extension. When you download a new Workspace, you might get a .lmws file directly or you might have to extract that file from a zipped folder.

After you have the file ready, follow these steps:
    1. Launch Luminar.
    2. Load any image.
    3. Click File > Show Workspaces Folder.
    4. Copy your .lmws file into the folder that opens.
    5. Quit Luminar and relaunch it.

The new Workspace will appear in the Workspace menu.

How to add a new texture to Luminar 

Textures aren’t installed. Instead, they’re loaded onto separate layers that you can then resize and blend with your original image to taste. So just store textures on your hard drive and access them when needed.

Thomas Aumüller

https://skylum.com/luminar/marketplace/looks/53

So this can not be used with Luminar 3?
    Opening it, it will give a ton of additional .zip files. Are we expected to go and unzip all the next zips as well and then add all the single .mplumpack files? Why so complicated? Or is this not made for Luminar 3?

Helena Carter

Hi Thomas,

These are not just looks, but also Workspaces and textures. This pack is for Luminar 3.

Please, follow the instructions provided by my colleague Leila previously and you'll be able to install them all.

Please sign in to leave a comment.