I am truly a good customer of Skylum having the Creative Kit, Aurora and Luminar, therefore I was happy more than one year ago, when Skylum announced to add DAM on Luminar, so I could get rid of my Adobe Abo, which I was tired of after almost 20 years whith expensive programs initially and expensive Abos later. And so I waited til early18 - mid18 - late18 and my expectations grew ever bigger especially after a announcement of your CEO in early octobre saying that Skylum would not rest in copying systems of other softwarepeople but that they would be create something truly better.
So I terminated my Adobe Photosuite abo in early November and stored all my pictures ever since for shelving them with your new DAM, however like so many others I was heavily disapointed and I think most of your customers are.
You had a very good reputation despite the massive delay in inaugurating Skylum 3, and as good marketeers you certainly know, that it lasts quite some time to build up a good reputation but to destroy it goes very fast. Therefore get this thing to do what it should and do it very fast otherwise I will be off.
- Get a decent solution for tagging pictures with keywords
- Get a solution for Geotagging the pictures
- Get a solution for sub-Albums
- Get a decent solution for printing those pictures
- Get the IPCT data in the browser
- Get a seamless recording for the editings in the file, because many of us use external drives to be able to work on different computers with the same source.
Perhaps there is more, in any case there are many good solutions out there and people do not need to stick to one supplier, thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.