Luminar 3 3.0.1

Comments

5 comments

David Hurst

6% experiencing problems??? What?

Comment actions Permalink
    Alex Young

Please explain where you get the 6%/94% numbers?

Peter Murray

Hi Alex & David,

I am quoting Alex Tsepko in the following post.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360035144632-Upcoming-updates

All the best for 2019

Peter Murray

Alex Young

Thanks for the update and link, Peter - much appreciated!

I guess that David's and my query should be directed to Alex Tsepko, quoted below:

Mr. Tsepko, how do you do your analytics? A further query would be, how many Windows users had problems with Luminar 2018? 6% or so??

Cheers, and wishes for a less turbulent and much improved 2019!!

Alex 

Thomas Mahnken

Hi Peter,
    Thanks for the link. How could I have missed that threat? Alex really showed how much he cares for his users - meaning not at all! Coming with such numbers without telling how they where analyzed? Dismissing the percentage of Trouble posts in the community that paint a totally different picture?
    That's it for me. Unfortunately I am one of those guys who paid für Luminar in 2017, who believed that a Software company should have the chance to show they are able to devolop a proper application in the long run, but from this statement I clearly see what mindset Alex seems to have when it comes to customer service.
    BTW: My analysing of the community posts show that credibility of Skylum is at 6%!

Please sign in to leave a comment.