Luminar 3 software issue

Comments

7 comments

K.G. Wuensch

@Neelakandan, I would postpone the abandonment of Lightroom until late 2021, before that Luminar IMHO will not be ready - judging that the shoddy library is the result of over a year‘s worth development and no testing was performed (else that many easy bugs - more than distinct 40 crashes have been fixed over a 10 day period, that‘s not a measure how good their developers are but rather points to a shoddy development and a total failure of the internal quality assurance - wouldn‘t have been present in the first place)... Only an idiot would abandon Lightroom for an unfinished halfbaked product like Luminar...

Comment actions Permalink
    Johann Kott

Luminar 3 ist leider eine große Enttäuschung...

Piotr Poprawski

I have the same issue.

Thomas Mahnken

Avoiding the use of the AI Sky Enhancer solved the problem for me...at least for now :-(

Have to observe this though, maybe other filters cause same problems.

Support - can you confirm this?

Neelakandan Thangaraj

@Thomas, Thanks. I also noticed this. Both ACCENT AI filter and AI SKY ENHANCER causes this issue. Hv informed skylum support team yesterday. Let's wait :(

Thomas Mahnken

@Neelakandan, I have been using Accent AI in my edits without problems yet, so I can only confirm it for AI Sky.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

Yes - there is an issue with the AI Sky Enhancer filter. It will be fixed in the next update at the end of January/early February.

Please sign in to leave a comment.