Request to imprive export speed

Comments

6 comments

Allister Jenks

I'd like to second this request. It's not a huge issue for me as I tend to export a whole bunch of photos after I'm done processing, so can afford to walk away and leave it, but it is still very slow compared to what I am used to in Lightroom.

Meanwhile I have emailed support about the overall performance of the product – which is far more important to me than the export performance.

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

The update to 3.1.0 coming at the end of January/early February will come with performance improvements.

Frank Paul Silye

Hello,

I've upgraded to 3.1 on both my Mac and Windows. I cannot to say that I've noticed any speed improvements. Could you give us feedback on how much speed has improved?

I have a Elitebook 850 G5 with 16 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD. The CPU is i5-8250U 1,6 GHz.

My experience is the same with Lightroom. Exporting a edited photo took 1-3 secs depending on camera, but takes more than 10 secs now. Having said that, I am very satisfied with the end results!

Kirk Osborn

The speed improvement is pretty much dependent on how many files you're trying to load into the app and how big the files are.

Frank Paul Silye

Thank you Kirk, I’ll try to remove a few hundred files. But my problem for both Windows and Mac is the export process

Terry Rogers

Hi Frank. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

Please sign in to leave a comment.