Luminar 3 upgrade 3.0.1.1610

Comments

3 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi Yves,

We're aware of the performance issues, and we're truly sorry if you encountered them.

We will release an update meant to target these issues at the end of January - beginning of February.

Comment actions Permalink
    Troup Dresser

I just got a prompt on my unused copy of Luminar 3 (unused because it will not import pictures from my Apple 'Photos' program. An error occurred. I looked for a site to re-try DLing it after signing in to my Skylum account. I moved my images from a Lightroom Classic sub and am very sorry about that. I decided I would buy a copy of Aurora 2019 from the App Store at Apple but when I clicked on Aurora 2019 it took me to an empty page. Are you no longer an Apple-approved 3rd party app? People told me this Skylum stuff is a great alternative to Lightroom--so far, so bad. Kateryna has been emailing back to me for days and none of her tips have not taken me anyplace. I'm extremely unsatisfied with your products and the service. It's extremely agitating to get to the end of a search for the DL link to get an update and find that what's on offer is more opportunities to buy Skylum products. 

Anastasia Davis

Hi Troup! Could you specify if you are on Catalina OS?
    You noted that it is hard to find a download link. Our support team would be happy to provide you with one. What is your current issue?

Please sign in to leave a comment.