Luminar 3 force rescan folder

Comments

9 comments

Colin Grant

I second that. Had a couple of instances yesterday where I moved some images into the L3 folders via Finder but they were not picked up until I closed and restarted Luminar.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ann Wheatley

I would also like this

Erwin Kargl

Same for Luminar for Windows. Thanks

Steve Kruger

Agreed for both Mac and Windows....will sometimes require a restart to pick up recently added files to a watched directory.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your feedback. I will share your suggestion with our developers.

Nikolaus Filus

Hi,

I would like to add my vote for rescan folder option.

Additionaly I see a bug (?) in my library, where photos are shown at wrong date and wrong exif in the catalog (ie. shown as canon EOS 5D and december 2018 but is actually Sony Xperia Z3 from december 2017). I "repair" included in upcomming rescan feature?

Thanks.

Nikolaus

Angela Andrieux

Hi Nikolaus,

Please email us at support@skylum.com with one of your 5D files where you're having this issue and we'll investigate. If the file is too large to email you can use WeTransfer - instructions below.

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it may ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email.
    Cecil Fuqua

I have crashed 4 times this year with L3. Had to reinstall L3 twice and could never get L3 to re-syn. Spent hour reprocessing 100s of images. I just crashed a week ago with with  jpg file and again, I am unable to get back into L3. Try to open either a RAW file or jpg and L3 starts to open and just as it opens the picture, it crashes, just like to last two times, which means I will not be able to re-syn my library. Does anybody have a work-around?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Cecil,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with Luminar crashing! Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.