Reset/modify Angle in Crop tool

Comments

6 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi Greg,

Typing in an angle isn't currently possible, but you should be able to double click on the slider to reset it to zero. I'll be sure to pass your suggestions for additional controls to our developers.

Comment actions Permalink
    Doug Chamberlin

I really need finer control of changing the angle than I have now with Luminar 3.1.3 because I just cannot get my images aligned right now.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Doug,

Have you tried working with the tools available in the Transform tab of the RAW Develop filter? They may provide the higher level of control you're seeking.

greg varney

using version 3.3.1.3. Still not able to reset the rotation of a photo by double clicking on the numbers or the slider, in the transform tab as Angela notes above.  Hard to get to zero by moving the slider back and forth.

Helga Rowles

Hi Greg, unfortunately, double clicking on the slider only works in a MacOS version of Luminar 3.

greg varney

Wow, that sucks. Perhaps there is an intern, who you want to learn your program, who could update the Windows version to match the Mac version.

That person gets to learn the inner workings of your program and you keep your Windows users happy

Please sign in to leave a comment.