L3 3.0.1

Comments

4 comments

David Tillett

Also have access to Mac 3.0.1. in Sydney's heatwave!

I have just run a test. Once the process of exporting a set of jpg files had completed they did not appear in Library folder, but were there in Finder and I was able to view one in Preview. Appeared after restarting Luminar. 

However when I added some other jpgs into the same folder in Finder, with Luminar running, these immediately appeared in Luminar's library.

I repeated the test but without restarting Luminar having exported files before copying other files into the folder. The copied files appeared immediately but this did not trigger the appearance of the exported files. Again these appeared after restarting Luminar.

I also tried moving folder and individual images within Luminar, in both cases the Library updated immediately with new location, image count etc.

So looks like the Luminar real-time monitoring of folder changes somehow ignores files that it creates through exporting even though it manages to handle other changes made inside and outside of Luminar. Apart from this it does look as though Luminar is doing a good job of synchronising folders.

Comment actions Permalink
    David Tillett

Update, I have just submitted this as a bug report.

John West

Hi David, nice on the Gold Coast.

I have checked and Finder is updating my files after each edit.

Michael Ganz

I just now installed and opened 3.0.1...thank you to the folks at Skylum for taking quick action to address a myriad of issues.  I haven't gotten to the library side of things yet, but my two main bugs (inability to recognize/use 3rd party plugins that caused crashes, and keyboard shortcuts to increase/decrease brush size which also led to crashes) appear to have been remedied.  I tried two separate plugins, and both opened properly and returned to Luminar properly, and brush size adjustments using the bracket keys also worked flawlessly.  Nice.

Please sign in to leave a comment.