Looks Collection Creation

Comments

8 comments

Steve Ratts

Yes, I'd like to be able to make and distribute my own looks for underwater photography, and would be very interested in getting any for astrophotography too! Its simple enough to make a custom look, and I can create the folder and icon, and plist file, but it would be really nice to be able to turn that into an mplumpack file for easier distribution.

Comment actions Permalink
    Gregory Daikos

In other words, it will be great to have the ability to manage LOOKS in terms of creating collections and looks inside these collections. 

Robert Lancaster

Yes that would be nice. To be fair, I already managed to do this, but if would be nice if it were in the interface

Angela Andrieux

At the moment there are no plans to be able to create .mplumpack files with user created Looks, but I'll pass the suggestion to our developers.

Steve Ratts

Thanks Angela. It seems the .mplumpack format is basically a zip file. Can we get some info on how to construct these manually in the mean time? There seems to be a bit more to it than make a looks folder, compress it as a zip, then change the name; but conversely one can change an .mplumpack file to a .zip (just rename the file) and it unzips into a looks collection folder.

Thanks

Angela Andrieux

Hi Steve,

I wish it were that simple (I'd love to be able to personally do this too!) but unfortunately for now only our developers can produce the .mplumpack files. If I find a workaround I'll let you know.

David Hendrickson

perhaps not a not a function within L18/L3, but a standalone app?

Daniel L

If somebody is watching this thread, check out "Luminar Looks Package Creator" https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360046880772-Looks-Collection-Creator-LLPC-to-create-own-look-colletions

Daniel

Please sign in to leave a comment.