You run L3 for the very first time and it's not asking for a license key.
This is normal behavior. Simply restart Luminar and it will display the activation prompt.
A triangle doesn't display next to All Photographs, hence it's not possible to unfold the list of folders.
Will be fixed in either 3.0.1 or 3.1.0, we'll know for sure tomorrow.
Photos appear squeezed in gallery view.
Send the files with which this issue appears to support team (http://skylum.com/support). Please link to this thread in your letter.
Here's how you can send us the file(s):
- Visit https://wetransfer.com/
- If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
- Click Add your files.
- Select the file(s) on your computer.
- After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
- In Send As select Link.
- Click Transfer.
- After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email to support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.