Luminar 3 Update From Support Team 3

Comments

8 comments

Duc Vu Anh

Hi Denis,

Please add the fix for edited files locked up when using library. It renders Luminar 3 useless to me :(

Denis Kotsee

Could you please elaborate on the issue you are referring to? Does the edit sidebar appear disabled when you're loading the photo you edited earlier? This is usually normal behavior: the sidebar will become active once the photo has fully loaded.

Duc Vu Anh

HI Denis,

Some Luminar users and myself experience the same problem. Even one of them come up with suggestion of work arround. 

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034457891-Luminar-3-edited-file-in-Library-cannot-access-or-export

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360035222491-Being-unable-to-re-edit-a-RAW-file-in-Luminar-3

The problem is sidebar will never be active as the photo has never been fully loaded? The workspace in the side bar on the right is not updated too. Picture locked up, no zoom in/out, no edit whatsoever.

Best

Duc

Gerd Krämer

Hi an das Skylum Team,

es verhält sich so mit der Bearbeitung:

nach Anwendung eines Filters auf eine RAW Datei kann diese nachdem die Bearbeitung unterbrochen wurde (zB durch das öffnen eines anderen Bildes aus dem Filmstreifen) nicht mehr weiter Bearbeitet werden. Alle Filter und Einstellungen sind nicht anwählbar. Die vorher Ansicht zeigt nur einen grauen Bildschirm, die verschiebansicht ist nicht anwählbar. Es muss also zwingend die Datei komplett zu end bearbeitet werden und als zB jpeg exportiert werden.

Will man die RAW weiter bearbeiten muss man die kompletten Einstellungen löschen die dann neu aus dem Filmstreifen laden und von neu anfangen. In diesem Stadium ist die Software unbrauchbar zur RAW Entwicklung. Auch die fehlenden Tastenkombinationen und Maskierungen sind ein erheblicher Mangel in der Wondows Funktion. Mir it nicht ganz schlüssig warum eine halbwegs funktionierende 2018 Version im L3 nun nicht mehr funktioniert. Bis wann können die Nutzer mit einer funktionierenden L3 Version rechnen?    LG Gerd

Denis Kotsee

This issue occurs when you apply an AI Sky Enhancer to a RAW file. We'll fix this in 3.1.0.

Rainer Listing

New user (hi). My system Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 7 2700, Radeon RX580.16GB RAM, not that any of that should matter. This software seems to be seriously messed up, along all the comment lines above, e,g, filmstrip not showing thumbnails, looks panel not updating (I'm attaching a screen dump). Tried to run it without library folders, no joy, what does work for me (at least temporarily) is deleting "Luminar Catalog" and letting it create a new one each session.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Rainer,

Please contact us at Skylum.com/Support and we'll be happy to look into this.

Rainer Listing

Thanks Angela, but things just went downhill from there. Luminar 3 is totally unusable on my system and I requested and very quickly received a refund. I hope providing my specs will help you address at least some of the problems.

Please sign in to leave a comment.