Please add auto & adjustment for leaning buildings / keystoning

Comments

5 comments

Fotis Kalafatis

+1 at least for a visual tool for keystoning/perspective correction (where the free transform and crop tools are located)

The sliders under the transform panel are not user-friendly enough!

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our developers. Thank you for the suggestion!

Lenore Bell

Yes, please add this function, because I have to use Lightroom to correct my building shots.

Thank you,

Diana Spitzley

Yes, it would be really useful.  I also find it really difficult to rotate an image by a tiny amount - 0.5degree for example, very fiddly and the image seems to change size as well

Klaus Jahn

Agree completely.  Luminar's is far inferior to Mac Photos Crop & Rotate tools, very fiddly for rotation by small angles and cropping requires several manual adjustments to fit the cropped photo into the frame.  Photos fits the cropped image automatically into the frame.  Photos automatic adjustment for a misaligned horizon is brillant.  Correct most of the time and easy to adjust if necessary.  

What both are missing is a perspective correction as mentioned in this trail of requests before.  "Free Transform" is a misnomer if you cannot tilt an image around a vertical, horizontal or oblique axis to correct for distortions.

Please sign in to leave a comment.