Being unable to re-edit a RAW file in Luminar 3

Comments

11 comments

Duc Vu Anh

Dear Paul,

Tks much for your sharing. I will try to see if it work for me.

Happy holidays

Duc

Comment actions Permalink
    Dat Ha

Also have this same problem. Hope it gets fixed in 3.0.1.

Rembert

Same problem here. Workaround mentioned above is working, but not ideal (and not as it should be).

@Skylum Support: when will this be fixed?

Carlo Ritter

Happens to me too. This is a serious and frustrating issue. Hello Skylum, I think you need to catch this one for the 12/31 update. I do hope that you quickly bring the Win user community on par with the Mac users.

Thanks for the work around, Paul! It works fine on my W10 system as well.

Happy holidays, Carlo

Dennis Bölte

Same bug here after applying a standard AI Filter on a picture, close and reopen Luminar and then getting back to this picture.
    Interestingly, just using the crop tool (without using a filter or sth. else) does not cause this error.

Your workaround works fine for me for the hopefully short time until the bug is fixed.

Gerd Krämer

Vielen Dank für diesen Arbeitablauf, ich werde es testen bei meinem W10 System. LG Gerd

Denis Kotsee

This issue occurs when you apply an AI Sky Enhancer to a RAW file. We'll fix this in 3.1.0.

Gerd Krämer

Hab es getestet 

funktioniert, Danke!

Aber auf Dauer ist das kein Zustand ;-((

LG Gerd

Gerd Krämer

Hallo Denis,

das liegt nich nur am ASE Filter......habe es eben getestet und auch ohne Anwendung dieses Filters tritt dieses Problem auf 

Silke L.

Kann ich bestätigen. Ich arbeite mit JPEG und es ist unabhängig vom Filter. Leider funktioniert bei mir oben vorgeschlagene Lösung nicht.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gerd and Silke,

We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs. Please email us at support@skylum.com with a link to this thread and a detailed step-by-step description of what you do in the software before encountering the issue. You can also make a screen recording. You can use Monosnap to record your screen: https://monosnap.com/welcome

If the issue occurs when you're working on an image, send us the image file. Here's how:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it may ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your email.

In case the issue leads to a crash, send us event logs:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries  and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and attach it to your email.

In order for us to directly track this issue, please send us your HIDE code:

1. Download this application: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz3p1hi2ze6j50x/ViewIDE.exe?dl=0
    2. Launch it.
    3. Copy the HIDE code from the application's window and send it to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.