Custom naming of Colour Labels

Comments

5 comments

Ann Wheatley

I would also like this. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll share your suggestion with our developers.

The usecase of adding individual labels ( additionally to the colour labels ) would be really helpful.

In the past we used this feature in Lightroom on a daily base to sort our huge amount of images during the year. We labeled them like "sports", "hiking", "cooking", "garden", "travel", "sunset".

It was important to have the chance, to add more than one label - so I could label "travel" and "sunset" to set the filters lateron efficiently.

I'm missing the feature really hard. Please keep us informed about the progress of development.

Colin Grant

Tagging/Keywords is something that was on the roadmap when L3 made its first appearance. The Library will be of absolutely no use without that functionality imho.

Kate Williams

@Jo, thank you for the suggestion. That will be also forwarded to our tech team for further consideration. 

@Colin, absolutely, we do understand that. That's why this feature is on our to-do list. We will surely add it in one of the upcoming updates. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.