Going back to Luminar 2018. Luminar 3 SUCKS

Comments

10 comments

kin onn chan

I ran into the same problems with Luminar 3. Library will fail to load all photos in a folder and constantly freezes after initial adjustments. I've restarted the program multiple times and even re-installed it but nothing helps. I'm constantly monitoring my CPU and memory usage while running the program and its far from being maxed out so I know its not a computational resource problem. I really liked all the functions and was really looking forward to purchasing it. Glad I did the trial version first. Very disappointed with the product

Comment actions Permalink
    Jub De

I am in the same dilemma. Black screen to edit nothing. This version is worst compared to Luminar 2018.

Neil Palmer

Exactly the same problem... cant edit.
    Have gone back to 2018

Peter Holka

This the worst piece of software I ever used... So long waiting for this dissaster!

Stano

Same here, sometimes it's not loading previews, sometimes it is. Often just stops loading files at all and cannot open "develop" mode for one photo. Restart sometimes helps. Didn't find option to "force reload previews". Most of photos in my catalog show as black rectangles.

Is this how Lightroom looked in beta versions? I wanted to try this, but it's not a finished product, maybe early access, sorry.

Anne Hickey

Same problems.  But this morning after I rebooted it caused computer to crash. Fortunately, I was able to recover computer quickly.  I know it is not my computer.  It is brand new, super fast with lots of RAM and super fast graphics card.  I uninstalled this program and went back to the 2018 version.  

Bernard Laplante

Total flop! When will they have the working version?

Really tried to make it work.

Sicking with Adobe, don't have time for this crap.

Peter Holka

They released fixed version 2 days ago. It is working on my PC.

Bernard Laplante

I already updated

Allan Karl

I'm not even using Libraries, and Luminar 3 just can't get past opening—freezes—and on the odd chance it opens, it realizes it should've frozen on open and freezes seconds later. Crap.

Please sign in to leave a comment.