UPD: read the next update here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360035405452-Luminar-3-Update-From-Support-Team-2
Over the past week, we've been collecting your feedback about issues you encountered in Luminar 3 on social media, email, and here on the forum.
First of all, on behalf of everyone on the team I'd like to say thank you for finding time to voice your concerns. We've been having many productive conversations with users during these past four days that helped us set the direction for the upcoming hotfix and update.
We have a favor to ask:
- please scroll through recent posts and use search before creating a new thread on the forum
- if you have already submitted a query via one form of communication with us, please do not duplicate the same query via other channels
We will eventually get to your query and reply to it but, given the amount of incoming mail we received, it will take us a while.
Here's a rundown of the things we have discovered to be the most popular queries this week:
- Stability and performance issues will be addressed in 3.1.0. It is scheduled for the end of January - beginning of February.
- How to import your Apple Photos library into Luminar: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovunqplv3u3kjpl/PhotosRawWorkaround.mov?dl=0
- Luminar freezes/crashes on activation. We'll address the crash in 3.0.1 (by the end of December). We'll address long load time that causes the activation window to seemingly freeze in 3.1.0.
- Installation on Mac freezes at 100%. Use admin account to install.
- Installation on Mac and Win breaks with an error. Use this installer for Mac instead. Use this installer for Win instead.
- Database Initialization Failed on Win. This is a known issue that occurs due to bad EXIF data in the photos that are being imported into Luminar. Will be fixed in 3.0.1.
- No 'Next' button on Win when you launch Luminar for the first time. Change your display scaling to 100%.
- We'll add the ability to save .lmnr projects later.
- Photo previews are not displaying when there is no Internet connection on Win. Will be fixed in 3.0.1.
We'll keep you in the loop about bugfixes and updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.