LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK

Comments

11 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi Paul, 

Please submit your refund request via Support Contact form: https://skylum.com/support 

Comment actions Permalink
    Phil Hurd

I'm beginning to feel the same after over 2 years of waiting. Not only have I paid out on Luminar x2, I 'upgraded' to Aurora 2019 so that I could use it with Luminar 3 and guess what, they don't work. What amazes me is that Skylum seem to be very quiet about the whole debacle. I would have thought that would have learnt from previous releases that were useless.

Alina Skylum

Once we update Aurora HDR 2019, it will work with Luminar 3

Phil Hurd

@Alina Skylum

So I will be able to send 3 x bracketed images from Luminar 3 to Aurora 2019 ( and all 3 will go over) and once processed send them back again without having to export the resultant HDR?

Richard Harrington

Hi Phil...

A few things you can do now.

1. Drag the images from Library window onto the app icon.

or

Revel in Finder Explorer and then launch

2. Process in Aurora

3. Save your file 

• I suggest a 16-bit TIFF so Luminar/Printers can read it
    • A native Aurora file for future edits

At this time there is not plans to read the native Aurora file in Luminar.

But feel free to file a feature request here – https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/360000153451-Feature-suggestions-requests

Paul Jennings

Now that is a surprise - as suggested I tried the link to request a refund - but I got

"Page Not Found We’ll make sure you’re never lost again!"

Alina Skylum

That's weird, please follow this link https://skylum.com/support 

Phil Hurd

Drag the images from Library window onto the app icon. - Yep done that, works fine

BUT

I don't want to have to Export the resultant HDR back to my file-system because I have to manually check which directory etc. Surely it should work just like the Lightroom Plugin i.e. an APPLY button which shoots the TIFF straight back to Luminar and saves in the right directory.

If  this is deemed a 'feature request', between two applications from the same company, then I am stunned.

Richard Harrington

Phil.. it is planned for soon release and already on the published roadmap.  I'm given a workaround until then.

Paul Jennings

OK - so I have requested a refund, but have not heard anything?

Phil Hurd

Hi Richard, I've disabled the Library function by creating a blank catalogue (as recommended by Matt Seuss) and gone back to using Lightroom 6 + the Export to Aurora Plugin. I'll await the update.

My frustration, which unfortunately bubbles to the surface every now and again is due to having waited over 2 years for the Library functionality!

Phil

Please sign in to leave a comment.