Skip Luminar 3.x and go right to 4.0

Comments

3 comments

David Ford

If you have read the MAC forum, you'll see they are just as P***ed off as us Windows users. I can't see any amount of 'hot fixes' addressing this. It's like they have designed a car with only two wheels - on opposite corners. It's so bad that it must mean that it's back to the drawing board time. They need to separate the libraries function into a separate software so that we can carry on using Luminar 2018 as the main editor and they can add features to that until they get libraries sorted. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Rob Davis

Yes as a Mac user I can tell you that we're no better off. Luminar 3 is unusable for me and many others. We're all in the same boat.

K.G. Wuensch

The new version is so shoddy and has so horrible design decisions that it needs to be retracted! The image browser is junk (massive layout problems that make it unusable to select, compare or rate images), the editing has been botched (let's all try to explain what a white balance change to 5500K means when being applied by 57%), keyboard shortcuts are limited to the dysfunctional library module, and I could go on and on and on...

Please sign in to leave a comment.