Open library in same place

Comments

4 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Grant,

Thank you for your helpful suggestion. I will certainly share it with our developers.

Comment actions Permalink
    Erwin Kargl

I agree, BUT there seems to be a bug in L3 (Windows):

1. Working with folders, L3 opens in the same folder like I was quitting L3, thats OK.
    2. Working with Shortcuts on a particular day or month, L3 opens in the middle of ALL images AND showing the particular day  (for me its 29. Jul, Sunday) in Shortcuts.
    3. Working with Shortcuts on the top most folder (2018 ...), L3 opens ALL images in grid view AND sets focus in the middle of ALL images, showing 2018 in Shortcuts.
    4. For 2. and 3. its always the same image, but a different view in Shortcuts. Adding some pictures to the library makes L3 recalculate the middle of the database :-/

I would prefere, when L3 remembers the last viewed status. AND when opening Shortcuts "All Photos" set the focus on the top most image (remembaring the last used filters too), not in the middle. Maybe this behavier would make L3 a little bit faster too, cause it does not need to calculate the whole database and search for the image in the middle (in my case only 8388 images to find the middlest one).

Thanks

Erwin

Erwin Kargl

Investigated a little on this. Everything changes if you select one of these options:

After this, L3 does not behave like I discribed in my previous post, L3 opens with the first image in the Shortcuts. But changing to "Rating" (or any other) brings L3 to the middle of all images again, which makes no sense.

Please sign in to leave a comment.