Import edited image from "Luminar 2018"

Comments

6 comments

Richard Harrington

Just add the folder that contains these in the Folders area.

The folder is added including the luminar files which are converted into images in your library.

Comment actions Permalink
    Carl Andersson

I have the same problem and your suggestion is not working. I have added all my photos, but I cannot see any of the old edits. 

Nghia Nguyen

I have just updated to latest version. However whenever I cannot see any old edits.

(I am using MacOS so I don't know if there is any different with other OS?)

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Carl and Nghia, please make sure that you have marked the tick next to the "History" button while saving lmnr files in Luminar 2018. If you haven't saved the history, you will not be able to see your edits. 

Carl Andersson

Hi Anna, I tried to resave a file with the "History" and the edits are still not appearing in Luminar 3. If I resave the file with "original resources" the edits show up in Luminar 3, but not to the original raw file but on a new file. 

To clarify what I really want to happen, I expect a way to import the edits from a .lmnr file to the new library in Luminar 3. The edits should behave as if I just imported the raw in Luminar 3 and edited in the edit pane. Currently there seems to be no way to migrate edits from Luminar 2018 without duplicating all my images in the library.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Thank you for the reply, when you upload the lmnr file in the gallery you have the project file with the edits that are stored inside of it. This is the way how it works for now. However, I will forward your comments to our technical department for their consideration. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.