Develop Filter Disappears

Comments

6 comments

Tony Collins

There should be a "raw develop" filter available when you have a raw file open, and a "develop" filter when you have  a jpg file open.

Comment actions Permalink
    Stephen Campbell

Yes, Tony there is. However, when editing a jpeg file when I select the filter two things happen. First it disappears from the Filter List and second it does not appear  as a Filter. So,  I can not make whatever adjustments I would like to make. This does not happen with the Raw Develop it only happens when I am editing a jpeg file and it has happened several times with different images.

Alina Skylum

Hi Stephen, 

What happens when you try to look for Develop filter while working on jpeg? 

This is what I get: http://prntscr.com/lxwt4a

Can you send us the screenshot of what you get on your side? 

Stephen Campbell

Alina, it happens with a RAW file as well. I will get you screen shots of both.

My workaround is to merely load a workspace that already contains the Develop or Develop RAW filter. That seems to work well

Gogo Nugroho

Hi Alina and All,

I am experienced the same thing too, suddenly my develop filter disappeared and I can not find it, even search it from library, please show us to resolve it

Thanks in advanced

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gogo,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll investigate the issue. Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.