Connection Error

Comments

7 comments

Jill Edwards

Yes, where can we get a full offline installer? Online installation is stupid and annoying and makes no sense. Creates all sorts of problems.

Please provide a full offline installer inside of our accounts.

Comment actions Permalink
    Manfred Bartelt

Dear Skylum support,

what's wrong? For 2 days I send an Email about this problem and still no answer. Here no answer. What is wrong with this installer?

I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit and get this stupid connection error.I'm shure it's something different. Just play around and set compatiblility to Windows 7. And what happens? An error box saying that no Net Framework is installed. More stupid, because a quick check via registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full key Release gives the value 481814. And this means: On all other OS versions, including Windows 10 October 2018 Update: 461814 - .NET Framework 4.7.2.

So, again my question: Why can't I install? Really not a Lightroom killer, because Lightroom works and Luminar 3 not.

Will be happy to hear from you before christmas......

Андрей Долгополов

Install VPN client and you will be happy!

Manfred Bartelt

Hi,

tried with windscribe (using an US location), but error is the same. Not a problem of region lock here. Don't know what else do to.

Андрей Долгополов

Hello! Then knock on tech support. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

Denis Kotsee

@Manfred Bartelt we have received your query to support, as well as your post in another thread, we're waiting for your reply in that thread.

Manfred Bartelt

@Denis Kotsee Received it, thank you. And I'd reply allready.

Please sign in to leave a comment.